Friday, August 17, 2007

youll never know happines like this

heres the thing, tony silva seriously smells, so so bad, still going strong on the tour, got some time in the back rather then shot gun, like it back there in the ghetto, got to see my girl, hope she doenst mind me calling her my girl, in my heart she is, she is the coolest chick ever, she drove so far just to come hang out for only like 24 hours. she makes me so so happy, i never knew happiness like this, and big ups to my parents for letting her use my car, i owe them a lot not just things like that, but i dont think anyone has as nice of parents as i do, they truly do so much for me and ask nothing really in return, missing them too, enough of the mushy stuff, still having fun, just ten more stops then home soon. miss you guys, and although i just saw you, i miss you so much already. i need a chicken ceaser pita, hook it up, onto back to back east coast stops. heres some pics to kill the time.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home